This disclaimer document governs your use of our educational and entertainment website and related materials. By using the Seller Financing Center website and materials you agree to, and accept, this disclaimer in full. The Seller Financing Center reserves the right to modify these terms at any time, and therefore, you should check for changes before continuing to utilize the services and content of www.SellerFinancingCenter.com. By using this site after changes have been made to this document, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
The Seller Finance Center created this website, classes and material for personal entertainment, education and informational purposes. We want to help people learn how to buy and sell homes with seller financing. We want people who want to own a home, to be able to
own a home. We also want to help sellers maximize the value of their home when they are selling. That said, we are not lawyers nor accountants, so the information contained at www.SellerFinanceCenter.com should not be used as a substitute for professional advice and
information as circumstances will vary from person to person. Do not attempt any of our included solutions or instructions without first consulting with qualified legal and/or tax professionals. If you visit and use our site, you’re also legally obligated to read, and abide, by
the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations that applies to the site (Federal or State). Please do not browse the site or take any of the training within if you do not agree with these terms.
1. All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of The Seller Finance Center. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on www.SellerFinanceCenter.com only for personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce this material, including the text, images, audio and video, for any other purpose on your personal website, blog, social network, or any other online resource without the written permission of The Seller Finance Center.
2. Though we make every reasonable effort to maintain the resources of, and information on, this website, the information contained within will, from time to time, become out of date, be incorrect, erroneous or otherwise inaccurate. The Seller Finance Center
assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site or within the related classes, emails, blogs, documents or other correspondence. In consideration for being allowed to visit our site and participate in our classes, you release from liability and
waive any right to pursue legal action against The Seller Finance Center, their employees, officers, volunteers and agents from any and all claims, including claims of negligence. You agree to hold harmless from any and all claims, loss or damage to your
personal property, liabilities and costs, including attorney’s fees, as a result of your use of any of our content. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your use of the site.
3. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. This Web site and the attached documents and classes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Information found at www.SellerFinanceCenter.com will not always be up to date and cannot necessarily be relied upon.
4. Any and all content (including user and visitor generated content) submitted either via email, comment forms, or any other page hosted at http://www.SellerFinanceCenter.Com becomes the property of The Seller Finance Center reserves the right to alter, remove, re-post, re-purpose, market, or trade any such content.
5. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link, and we do not, expressly or otherwise, endorse the views and/or content expressed within those sites.
6. You are prohibited from using this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Some content found on the pages of SellerFinanceCenter.com and
its sub directories are created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated, are not those of The Seller Finance Center and we accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred from the use of this website or any of its information or content.
7. The Seller Finance Center makes no warranty or claim that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available, nor the content itself is and/or will be free of viruses, bugs,
or other malicious code. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output, and for the security of yourself and the device used by you to view any content from this website.
8. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.